Friday, March 9, 2012

The first of... many?

So my husband made this blog for us... then he left me to my own devices to figure out how to make it our own.

That was his first mistake. I'm completely computer challenged. However! after about 30 minutes of fiddling with different settings and backgrounds, fonts, colors, size of font, etc. I think I have something that I like. Then I didn't save it... So I did it all over again and NOW I finally have what I want.

I don't usually like to express to the entire world my faults such as this but I thought it would be good fuel for me to start my first post in this blog.

The title of our blog isn't really supposed to be profound, as some of you might think it is. It's actually just a thing my husband and I started doing when we were dating as Freshmen in college. We walked out into the snow one night and noticed that our shadows were very crisp so we decided to trace them in the snow with out fingers. We ended up with a really cool effect and new favorite snow tradition. Now when ever it snows, we walk around outside and trace our shadows in the snow.

And now, whilst attempting to upload a picture of said shadows, I am unable to do so at this time. Pictures will be forthcoming....

No comments:

Post a Comment